Empowered Professional Services
"Delivering Engineering Excellence from Project Inception to Close Out"
Empowered Professional Services Pty Ltd (EPS) is a Consulting Engineering company that specializes in Electrical Engineering and Project Management Services within the Built Environment Profession
What we do
When you appoint Empowered Professional Services, by our inherent virtues we:
EPS has the expertise to offer diverse services and solutions to meet various problem statements. Our consultative approach taken on all projects regardless of the size adds value to our Clients in defining the engineering problem, determining the project scope of work, terms of reference and service requirements. Some of the problems we solve relate to:
Planning and Design
Projects are executed according to our internal procedures which are also aligned to the project stages as defined by the Engineering Council guidelines.
Concept & Viability
Contract Administration and Inspection
This staged approach also allows the project to meet the criteria and compliance requirements of our client’s standards for Infrastructure procurement and delivery management systems. We are also able to align systems and procedures to integrate with our clients systems. Risk management is critical at all levels of a project and we take a risk based approach to engineering and project management throughout the project life cycle.
We understand that not all clients use the same project life cycle models and that the project costs may not always justify a traditional approach, so we are able to adapt and help our clients stay agile by finding versatile, low-cost and high-value solutions.
Project specific methodologies and approaches can be prepared based on our baseline systems where we take a lean approach to reduce non-value work or postpone certain activities and expenses to reduce risk, project life cycle time and always look for processes and methods that suit the client’s requirements and objectives without comprising project deliverables and success.
EPS provides services and solutions to the following markets in various sectors:
- Power Utilities (Eskom)
- State Owned Enterprises
- Industrial Factories
- Building Owners/Tenants
- Property Developers
- Facilities Managers
- Engineering Consultants
- Electrical Contractors
- EPC Building Contractors
Accreditations and Affiliations
EPS are registered members with the following statutory councils and voluntary associations. We adhere to their codes of ethics, practice and requirements and are committed to the highest standards of care in the interest of our Client’s needs, regulatory compliance and public/personnel safety.
Why Choose EPS
Competent Engineers and Project Managers are crucial for the successful execution of projects. We take the profession and responsibility seriously, pride in the solutions we deliver and recognise that our good reputation and brand are dependent on our clients’ satisfaction.
We view ourselves as an extension to your team to build long-term relationships and encourage excellence and we aren't satisfied until projects meet our own personal high standards.
Apart from the above, here are a few more reasons to appoint us:
- 100% black-owned, BBBEE level 1 compliant which translates to 135% procurement recognition
- Elected to adhere to Professional Code of Ethics, holding us accountable to high service standards and integrity
- Experienced and able to offer complete service solutions including specialised services and multidisciplinary engineering services with strategic partners
- Innovative and cost effective solutions with product and technology support from Industry leading partners
- Offer value along with the ability to reduce project risks and costs on Client investments with an emphasis on life cycle costs
- A consultative approach is taken on all project types
- Project teams are empowered and performance driven, approachable and take pride in their work by giving each project their best, no matter how big or small
- Dynamic and flexible working approach with a focus on your project outputs and key deliverables
- Ease of business dealing and accessible hands-on management who listen, care and are omnipresent
- Ability to operate nationally with a network of professionals in other provinces for local support and project coordination
- Different contracting strategy options, competitive pricing structures with tailored proposals and service agreements
For a consultation, proposal, project collaboration and networking, we welcome the opportunity to connect with you, evaluate your requirements and we will remain at your disposal
Get In Touch